Friday, May 7, 2010

Why a Blog?

Not sure, not yet. Never kept a journal in my life, neither jealously concealed nor public.
This is meant to be public and sort of my own chalkboard posted out the main street. Should I let the world know the daily list of groceries? Cry out loud how insane our planet is? Expose my most intimate theories? The daily behavior of my intestine? The relation between clumsiness and resolutions? The frantic addiction to satisfy the ego?
Wow, just a few lines and I realize this is intellectual property already!
Nope, none of the above. Probably just another stupid collection of random ideas and a chance for future personal review and for posterity to share excitement and boredom. Just another dull blog on top of millions. The casual art of living. Beware readers, myself included, until I'll delete the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment